This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 2 weeks ago
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
It's been aaages but things r cool I went on a nice gallery date yesterday w my bf and I'm so in love he's one of them pet name ppl too I feel like daenerys when drogo was like moon of my life my sun and stars honestly
i am literally so self conscious about 90% of my body. the other 10% is my eyeliner you can't touch me on that but i had to do a self portrait for my course and for someone who hates them self? that's! that is difficult!
i love my cat and he deserves every treat i give him even tho he sits on my clothes and makes them hairy and makes my boyfriend's clothes hairy too but i don't care about the second part that much i bought him lint rollers
Favorite visual artistHope Gangloff, Dalí, pre-raphaelites, Fumi Nakamura, idek I have a heck of a lot ooh Favorite moviesSeverance, Edward Scissorhands, Fight Club, any Studio Ghibli, Mannequin, Marvel stuff, Disney, sorry I am very lameFavorite TV showsI like nature documentaries about fish and owls, and there's this one really great one about the Eiffel Tower; anime stuff, murder documentaries etceteraFavorite bands / musical artistsSo so many Favorite booksAlso so so manyFavorite writersI love Tennyson ahh what a babe Favorite gamesI adore Assassin's Creed and Pokémon with all my heart also sims and stuffFavorite gaming platformP much everything but mostly playstation 2/3Tools of the Tradeidk like pencils, moleskine, spectrum noir and those swaggy staedler triplus fine liners I LOVE them also promarkers sometimes idk also ink and acrylic sometimes gouache if I'm in the moodOther Interestsswimming, cooking, cosplaying sometimes